Donate Medical Supplies
700 Trumbull Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15205 (Greentree)
Where do I drop off items?
Donations (accepted items only) should be dropped off at our contactless self-service donation bin located outside our garage/dock entrance. Do not leave item donations at our front door.
Please note we do not pick-up donations from residences.
See below for a list of Accepted and Non-Accepted item donations.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.361.3424 with any questions.
If you are donating a nebulizer, please visit this part of our website for instructions.
List of Accepted Items:
- Wheelchairs (manual only)
- Shower chairs/benches
- Raised toilet seats (with handlebar only)
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Incontinence supplies
- Portable suction pumps
- Blood pressure monitors (home use, non-mercury)
- Hoyer Lifts
- Orthopedic and prosthetic items
- Medical Supplies (unopened, unused, do not expire for 13 months)
- Syringes (with and without needles)
- Ostomy supplies
- Wound care supplies (bandages, gauze, etc.)
- Other (please contact prior to dropping off)
List of Non-Accepted Items:
- Medications or narcotics
- Medical supplies (opened, used, expire within 13 months)
- Homecare beds
- Powered wheelchairs
- Broken anything
- Portable commodes
- Boxes (used or new)
- Feeding Bags
- CPAP or BiPAP machines or accessories
- Defibrillators or accessories
- Glucometers or test strips
- Dialysis supplies
- Mercury-containing devices
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Oxygen tanks
- Liquid nutrition (tube fed or powdered)
- Motorized scooters
- Stuffed animals or clothing
- Styrofoam of any kind