Medical Surplus Recovery
Our Medical Surplus Recovery Program provides US hospitals and the community with a socially and environmentally responsible alternative to discarding surplus supplies and furnishings, rescuing an average of 250 tons of high-quality surplus medical materials every year.
Do you work for a hospital, healthcare facility, senior facility, office, or corporation/business/university and know of surplus supplies and furnishings which could be donated? Contact us at email@example.com
Blue Bag Program
Global Links’ Blue Bag Program allows hospitals and healthcare facilities an easy way to donate unused supplies from a unit or floor. Supplies are then collected by Global Links on a regular basis and then sorted, packed, and sent to those in need.
Furnishing Recovery Program
Clinical furnishings are vital to our mission. We work with healthcare, corporate and university facilities to recover surplus or no longer needed furnishings such as beds, exam tables, IV poles, and much more. They are then checked, cleaned, and sent to those in need.
Donate Home Medical Supplies
Are you an individual or household with surplus medical materials from home you would like to donate? Please visit this page for more information on donating medical materials.
2022 Hospital Partners
Community Collection Network Partners
Global Links’ Community Collection Network provides convenient drop-off spots where the public can take surplus medical supplies and home care materials. Contact before dropping off to get the list of items they accept.
- CHOSEN – 3638 W. 26th Street Erie, PA 16506 (812-833-3023)
- Construction Junction – 214 N Lexington Street, Pittsburgh PA 15208 (412-243-5025)
- Jewish Association on Aging Long-Term Care – 200 JHF Dr. Pittsburgh PA 15217 (412-420-4000)
- South Hills Interfaith Movement – 5301 Park Ave, Bethel Park PA 15102 (412-854-9120)
- The Blessing Board –
- 880 Butler St Suite 1A, Pittsburgh, PA 15223 (412-828-1055)
- South Showroom Location – 1200 Lebanon Road West Mifflin, PA 15122