Medical Surplus Recovery
Our Medical Surplus Recovery Program provides healthcare organizations, corporations, universities and the public with a socially and environmentally responsible alternative to discarding surplus medical supplies and furnishings, a strategy supporting the “Circular Economy,” and rescuing an average of 250 tons of high-quality surplus materials in a typical year.
Do you work for a hospital, healthcare facility, senior facility, office, corporation, business, or university and know of surplus supplies and furnishings which could be donated? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Furnishing Recovery Project
Clinical furnishings are vital to our mission. We work with healthcare, corporate and university facilities to recover surplus or no longer needed furnishings such as beds, exam tables, IV poles, and much more. They are then checked, cleaned, and sent to those in need.
Donate Home Medical Supplies and Equipment
Are you an individual or family with surplus medical materials from home you would like to donate? Help us provide these needed materials to the aging population in Western PA and beyond to improve the health, dignity, mobility, and independence of our neighbors. Please visit this page for more information on donating.
Blue Bag Project
Global Links’ Blue Bag Project allows hospitals and healthcare facilities an easy way to donate unused supplies from a unit or floor. Supplies are then collected by Global Links on a regular basis and then sorted, packed, and sent to those in need.
2023 Hospital Partners
2023 Community Collection Network Partners
Global Links’ Community Collection Network provides convenient drop-off spots where the public can take surplus medical supplies and home care materials. Contact before dropping off to get the list of items they accept.
- CHOSEN (812-833-3023)
- 3638 W. 26th Street Erie, PA 16506
- Construction Junction (412-243-5025)
- 214 N Lexington Street, Pittsburgh PA 15208
- Jewish Association on Aging Long-Term Care (412-420-4000)
- 200 JHF Dr. Pittsburgh PA 15217
- Medical Equipment Recycling Program (MERP) (724-347-6377)
- 707 Sharon-New Castle Road Farrell, PA 16121
- 2nd floor of Greenville UPMC Horizon Hospital – 110 North Main Street Greenville, PA 16125
- South Hills Interfaith Movement (412-854-9120)
- 5301 Park Ave, Bethel Park PA 15102
- The Blessing Board (412-828-1055)
- 880 Butler St Suite 1A, Pittsburgh, PA 15223
- South Showroom Location – 1200 Lebanon Road West Mifflin, PA 15122