Donate Medical Supplies
Global Links Address: 700 Trumbull Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15205 (Greentree)
Where do I drop off items?
- Medical supply donations (only those that we accept) can be dropped off at our contactless self-service donation bin located outside our garage/dock entrance. Please do not leave donations at the front door.
See below for the list of Accepted and Non-Accepted items.
Please note we do not pick-up donations from residences.
Email email@example.com or call 412.361.3424 with any questions.
List of Accepted Items:
- Wheelchairs (manual only)
- Shower chairs/benches
- Raised toilet seats (with handlebar only)
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Incontinence supplies
- Portable suction pumps
- Blood pressure monitors (home use, non-mercury)
- Hoyer Lifts
- Orthopedic and prosthetic items
- Medical Supplies (unopened, unused, do not expire for 13 months)
- Syringes (with and without needles)
- Ostomy supplies
- Wound care supplies (bandages, gauze, etc.)
- Other (please contact prior to dropping off)
List of Non-Accepted items:
- Medications or narcotics
- Medical supplies (opened, used, expire within 13 months)
- Homecare beds
- Powered wheelchairs
- Broken anything
- Portable commodes
- Feeding Bags
- CPAP or BiPAP machines or accessories
- Defibrillators or accessories
- Glucometers or test strips
- Dialysis supplies
- Mercury-containing devices
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Oxygen tanks
- Liquid nutrition (tube fed or powdered)
- Motorized scooters
- Stuffed animals or clothing
- Styrofoam of any kind