Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community
Join Global Links for the Pittsburgh Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community on Saturday, May 7th! Help us reach our 2022 goal to raise $4,000 to improve health! You can choose to form or join a team or walk as an individual on behalf of Global Links. You can also show your support by donating either to a specific walker, team or to Global Links. All gifts go to Global Links (not Highmark).
Register or donate here!
- The Walk is in-person and takes place on Saturday, May 7th.
- If you raise or donate $30 you’ll receive a Global Links and Highmark Walk t-shirt while supplies last. You’ll also get one raffle ticket for every $50 you raise, so you could win a prize from Highmark!
- There will be refreshments and entertainment.
- All routes are accessible to wheelchairs, electric scooters, strollers, etc.
- 7:45 a.m. – Check-in and registration (find the Global Links tent/table at Plaza @ Gate A to register and get your shirt!)
- 9 a.m. – 5K Walk
- 9:15 a.m.- 1 Mile Walk
- Heinz Field (100 Art Rooney Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212) Plaza @ Gate A . Once you park, this is where you’ll go to registration at the Global Links tent/table.
- Parking free of charge is located at Gold Lot 1 and Gold Lot 2 (792 W. General Robinson St. Pittsburgh, PA 15212)
More details can be found on our Facebook Event here.
Can’t join but still want to contribute?
- Sign up to be a virtual walker! Still sign up on the our Highmark Walk page and note that you are participating virtually.
- Donate to a specific person or team to help them reach their goal.
- Spread the word!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 412.361.3424